Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween Collection {Celebration Supplies}

I don't know about you, but Fall has completely snuck up on me. I love Fall but somehow football season and nice, cool weather hadn't made it real for me until recently. I just noticed that the leaves are starting to change, mornings are starting out very chilly, and October will be here in a few days.

Now that I've accepted the fact that Fall is here, I'm thrilled to announce the launch my new Fall Line. The new designs capture the spirit of Fall to really make your next celebration stand out. The Halloween Collection is the first collection to be featured from the Line. Halloween is such a festive time for children and adults alike, so I wanted to offer a variety of options to fit any party.


In all, the Halloween Collection features 8 unique graphics including: a witch's hat, cauldron, haunted house, bat, black cat, jack-o-lantern, treat bag, and spider. These graphics  have been combined with text to create an array of cupcake topper sets. The collection features the classic black and orange color scheme and a more modern color option of black, lime, orange, and purple. There really is something for everyone this Halloween.




With all of these designs, you can choose to have your favorite graphics featured on the rest of your coordinating celebration supplies, including: mini banners, door signs, favor tags, and more. As always, the phrases shown in the samples can be customized for no additional fee to add a personal touch to your next event. Shop the entire collection at Heather Renee Celebrations.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment